SEGA hat das Update 2 für die PC-Version von "Yakuza Zero" veröffentlicht. Mit an Bord sind unter anderem eine Autosave-Funktion und zahlreiche Bugfixes. Im Changelog stehen die Details.
Bug Fixes and Changes:
- Added an auto-save function at the end of the chapter after the result screen.
- Adjusted camera position to zoom out when playing in anything narrower than 16:9.
- Fixed an occasional crash in ‘Cabaret Club’ when navigating through the ‘Cast on Duty’ screen.
- Fixed an occasional crash when backing out of the Inventory menu immediately after entering the menu.
- Fixed a high CPU resource usage issue caused by checking the audio device constantly.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs appeared as low poly characters (LOD geometry issues).
- Fixed an issue where Xbox One controllers did not function correctly.
- Fixed an issue where a claw crane didn’t return on some occasions when VSync is disabled in UFO Catcher arcade minigame.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor remained on screen after completing a song in Disco minigame.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect button prompts appeared when moving the mouse in Karaoke minigame.
- Fixed an issue where a minus sign was not displaying when losing money during a Mr. Shakedown battle.
- Fixed an issue where the details didn’t show ‘Climax Battle Millionaire’ score correctly in ‘Climax Battle Rankings’.
- Fixed an issue where button prompts didn’t switch to Keyboard & Mouse when controllers are connected.
- Fixed an issue where an input device prompt for Player 1 & Player 2 didn’t appear in Bowling minigame.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect score appeared in Climax Battle rankings.
- Fixed an issue where an empty leader board appeared when playing ‘Expert Course’ in ‘Super Hang-On’ arcade minigame.