Respawn Entertainment hat einen Fehler in "Apex Legends" gefixt, der nach dem Update 1.1 dafür sorgen konnte, dass man seinen Fortschritt verloren hat. Das wurde nun behoben und man sollte seinen Fortschritt zurückbekommen. Nachfolgend lest ihr die Infos der Entwickler.
- When the 1.1 update went live, players were unintentionally moved to the wrong servers that didn't have their persistence and this caused players accounts to appear reset with all progression lost.
WHAT DID WE DO TO FIX IT?
- Fortunately, your progress up until the update was still safe and sound. We shut down all live servers so we could remove players from the wrong place and roll up the correct servers with your progress. Once we confirmed internally that we had fixed the issue we started rolling out the right servers starting with Xbox and staggered the updates to PS4 and PC.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR PROGRESS?
- Everything you've accomplished and bought in Apex up until the 1.1 Patch that went live at 10:00 PST today should be restored.
- Any in-game purchases and progress acquired during the time between 1.1 going live and the fix will be reverted - levels earned, items unlocked, packs opened, and spent currency. If you continued to play and didn't patch then this will not affect you.
- Any currency purchased, spent or not, will be carried back over to their original account state. i.e. - if you bought $20 worth of coins, and spent $18, then you’ll will get $20 after the fix.
Quality Of Life
- Added the ability to party up with the last squad you played with. After the match you will see buttons in the lobby that display the last two people you played with and can invite them to your squad.
- Additional behind-the-scenes improvements for squashing cheaters.
- Added Mute button during the intro and Legend selection.
- When using the Report Player button for PC, you now have the option of selecting Cheat or Other.
- Added informative messages that appear on PC for crashes due to:
- Running out of memory.
- CPU errors best explained by overclocking/overheating.
- Added better collision to the turrets on Supply Ships.
- Stability fixes to all platforms.
- Fixed issue where the Battle Pass rewards page would not have a default item selected, resulting in a mostly blank page.
- Fixed bug for PS4 and X1 where sometimes attempting to use a keyboard to chat could cause a fatal script error.
- Fixed bug with Banner Cards not showing up during and at the end of a match.
Jump Pad Phase Walk Interactions
- Octane’s Jump Pad no longer affects players when using Into the Void ability.