- Fixed an issue where warnings could not be shown if player disabled opponent labels.
- Fixed an issue where certain telemetry HUD elements were misaligned in 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Signs that have been knocked down into the roadway now have a more consistent effect when hit by vehicles.
- When playing in Free Play on Teams, players’ team colors will no longer change in the Event Results screen as other drivers finish.
- Fixed an issue where PC players could not rewind a clip while using a keyboard and mouse.
- Fixed an issue where a player who joins a public Meetup hopper after the race begins receives poor visual feedback after pressing “Join Race.”
- Inconsistent text color of the “Free” breadcrumb between Marketplace menu and View Cars menu.
- Added badge for the Merkur brand.
- Added Tamo logo in several menus where it was previously missing.
- Centered Race Time and Current Lap time text in its UI box.
- Fixed an issue where, in drag, a vehicle would sustain damage to rear when assists were changed at the starting line immediately after acceleration.
- Fixed an issue where the “Low Bandwidth Warning” message overlaps HUD elements in a race.
- Fixed an issue on PC version where player gamertags and numbers were oversized during the 3-2-1 countdown during standing starts.
- Fixed an issue where 3-2-1 countdown was not correctly aligned to the screen.
- Fixed an issue where Rivals ghosts were appearing in Photo mode.
- Tuning increments are now consistent between localizations.
- Fixed an issue where driving over some rumble strips caused 100 percent damage.
- Updated the Car Collection Exclusive Content messaging to reflect unlocked exclusive cars.
- Drift HUD now shows best/last lap drift scores.
- Fixed an issue where HDR Calibration scale appears enlarged and cuts off part of the Title.
- Fixed an issue where changing Collision Mode to “Always Off” makes a player’s car clip through every collideable (tirewalls, cones, etc.)
- Removed opponent labels during the Event Results screen of the post-race sequence.
- Fixed an issue where opponent labels showed incorrect information on random cars behind the player.
- Fixed an issue where opponent labels were incorrectly displayed after the player exited the on-track Photo mode.
- Fixed an issue with opponent labels where the distance label was not reflecting an accurate distance when close to the opponent cars.
- Fixed an issue with opponent labels where the group number was still visible even after label was collapsed.
- Removed reference to prize crates in the More Info screen of Race Shop.
- Fixed an issue where players would become invisible if they selected “Back to Pits” from the Pause menu and then quickly rejoined a Meetups race.
- Fixed an issue in Meetups where players did not ghost during the first 20 seconds upon entering an event.
- Fixed an issue where music was not audible after viewing the Multiplayer initial experience video.
- Fixed a bug that would cause lighting to “pop” on certain wet ribbon tracks during the track establishing shot.
- Adjusted suggested racing line at Dubai near right-hand wall before hotel.
- Fixed an issue where cars could fall out of the environment after rolling and landing on the roof or side in the gravel on certain tracks, including Silverstone.
- Fixed an issue on Hockenheim where dark “shadow” spots were still appearing on ground event after loose tires were moved.
- Fixed an issue where hitching occurred on Prague Short when driving in Free Play.
- Fixed an issue where cars would jump and/or hitch when scrolling between cars in Buy Car or My Garage menus.
- Fixed an issue with the 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, where turning off the camera motion effects created a large hole in the dashboard when driving in wheel-less cockpit view.
- Adjusted driver camera with the 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda Convertible Barrett-Jackson Edition to better show gauges.
- Adjusted the performance graph in the Upgrade Shop menu for the 1963 Shelby Monaco King Cobra.
- Fixed an issue where the Spectate camera goes out of the environment on certain sections of Suzuka West Circuit Alt.
- In Spectate, players markers will now be removed from the mini map once a player has disconnected during a race.