Valve hat das Update 1.1 für "Half-Life: Alyx" veröffentlicht und damit neue Bewegungs-Optionen eingeführt. Ausserdem sind Verbesserungen und Bugfixes enthalten (siehe Changelog).
Update 1.1 - Half-Life: Alyx
- Improved turning options in Preferences:
- Added "Continuous Turn", and associated turning speed options.
- Renamed "Quick turn" to "Snap Turn" to make its functionality clearer.
- Added option to disable controller turning.
- Improved hand-over-mouth pose usability for Windows MR controllers.
- Improved the resolution of impact decals on enemies.
- Improved automatic detection of default Quality settings for some machine configurations.
- Fixed an issue where some sounds didn't play as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the main menu could become less responsive if you had many save games.
- Fixed several crashes.